- Reshape crowns and bands for the perfect fit.
- Fine head and precise contouring.
When the padded tip is on the occlusal surface, the non-padded tip lies securely
under the attachment or the band edge for easy band removal.
- Shorter beak is preferred for large molar bands.
-May be used for appliance removal such as a bonded RPE.
- This plier features a thin head to grip the buccal attachment securely while seating the band.
- The beaks are very strong, and the unique serration pattern makes it easier to manipulate the band.
Designed to easily remove caps from convertible tubes. Long slim head to
access hard-to-reach areas.