Lingual Retainers 3To 3 29 mm Lower Size - PK/2
- Use in severe crowded cases where maximum retention is recommended.
- Act as a splint for any condition.
- Bendable connectors for perfect adaptation.
- Manufactured from .017” stainless steel with laminated mesh pad.
- Use our disposable mini ruler to measure the retainer size intra-oraly.
- Lingual retainers should be checked periodically for broken bonds & accumulation of food or plaque.
- An easy and an economic way to retain the front teeth is the use of a multi-stranded wire .0195 as a retainer, check Item 13-233-102.