Thermal Niti-EM X-Broad Form Upper .012 - PK/10
- 2 mm wider in the canine area compared to the broad form
- An extremely light continuous force that effectively moves teeth with minimal patient discomfort.
- Dead soft when chilled bellow 5°C and the thermal properties achieve optimum activation at 37°C.
- Early rectangular wire engagement for early torque control.
- Three Lines for upper, one line for lower, archwires are midline-etched for permanent identification.
- Perfect to use with the NiTi chilling Tool 18-881.