Thermal Niti- DM X-Broad Form Lower.018x.025 - PK/10
- 2 mm wider in the canine area compared to the broad form
- An extremely light continuous force that effectively moves teeth with minimal patient discomfort.
- Dead soft when chilled bellow 5°C and the thermal properties achieve optimum activation at 37°C.
- Early rectangular wire engagement for early torque control.
- Dimpled Midline, Acts as a stop to prevent wire drift
- Flat V shape for upper wire, V shape for lower.
- Perfect to use with the NiTi chilling Tool 18-881.