SE NiTi - EM X-Broad Form Lower.016 - PK/10
- 2 mm wider in the canine area compared to the broad form
- Super-elastic NiTi is provided in its authentic phase at all times.
- The super rebound and memory characteristics ensure desired results without the need for adjustment or modification.
- Super-elastic NiTi allows for a high degree of deflection without causing deformation of the original arch form characteristics.
- Ef?ciency of performance ensures achievement of objectives without a need for multiple staging of archwires as with stainless steel alternatives.
- Three Lines for upper wire, one line for lower, archwires are midline-etched for permanent identification.