SE NiTi _ DM X-Broad Form Lower.021 x .025 - PK/10
- 2 mm wider in the canine area compared to the broad form
- Super-elastic NiTi is provided in its authentic phase at all times.
- The super rebound and memory characteristics ensure desired results without the need for adjustment or modification.
- Super-elastic NiTi allows for a high degree of deflection without causing deformation of the original arch form characteristics.
- Ef?ciency of performance ensures achievement of objectives without a need for multiple staging of archwires as with stainless steel alternatives.
- Acts as a stop to prevent wire drift.
- Flat V shape for upper wire, V shape for lower.