Razor MBT/Roth .018 Individual Bracket
- Extremely low profile for maximum patient comfort.
- Precision casting allows for a precise 0.0002” uniform slot tolerance, ensuring consistent and predictable results.
- Vertical groove.
- 0.030" Slot depth in all brackets allows for improved torque control.
- Mini lower incisors facilitate bracket placement in crowded cases.
- Curved base for better adaptation on the tooth and less bonding failure.
- Torque in the base facilitates proper bracket placement. For more consistent, Reliable, Accurate expression of built-in prescription.
- Sand-Blasted 80 Gange foil bracket mesh base provides deeper undercuts than conventional mesh pads for greater bond strength.
Brackets Color code are:
U Centrals - U Laterals - U Cuspids - U Bicuspids
L Incisors - L Cuspids - L 1st Bicuspid - L 2nd Bicuspid