Phantom Plus brackets combine the aesthetic of ceramic brackets with the low friction of metal brackets.
- Made from Polycrystalline Alumina.
- Nano coating kills bacteria and prevents staining.
- Silver line slot for less friction.
- Special base, Better mechanical lock.
- Round edges for extra patient comfort.
- Generous under tie wing space.
Brackets Color code are:
U Centrals - U Laterals - U Cuspids - U Bicuspids
L Incisors - L Cuspids - L 1st Bicuspid - L 2nd Bicuspid
Rebonding a Bracket:
- Make sure bracket is not damaged.
- Carefully remove any excessive adhesive from the base.
- Apply porcelain primer “17-411-100” to the base.
- Follow the regular bonding procedure.
- Never remove ceramic brackets while the wire is in the slot.
- Using a debonding plier "18-435", grasp the bracket mesiodistally at the base and twist gently to remove.
- Use an adhesive removing plier if some ceramic is left on the tooth.