Phantom Luxe MBT/Roth .018 Individual Bracket
- Made from Monocrystalline Alumina.
- Unique ceramic material for unmatched aesthetics.
- Lowest profile and rounded top shape for unmatched comfort.
- Rounded entry and exit of slot for lowest friction.
- 15-degree downdraft on tie wings for safe ligation.
- World’s proven mechanical bonding base for excellent bonding strength and easy de-bonding.
- 45% less friction compared to other clear brackets.
- Round slot base to enforce wing strength.
- A mushroom base for superior mechanical lock.
Brackets Color code are:
U Centrals - U Laterals - U Cuspids - U Bicuspids
L Incisors - L Cuspids - L 1st Bicuspid - L 2nd Bicuspid
Rebonding a Bracket:
- Make sure bracket is not damaged.
- Carefully remove any excessive adhesive from the base.
- Apply porcelain primer “17-411-100” to the base.
- Follow the regular bonding procedure.
- Never remove ceramic brackets while the wire is in the slot.
- Using a debonding plier "18-435", grasp the bracket mesiodistally at the base and twist gently to remove.
- Use an adhesive removing plier if some ceramic is left on the tooth.