IOS is pleased to introduce its newest kit design for better bracket storage and patient delivery. Each kit keeps your brackets in an individual storage area so you can use them as needed. Each kit stores your brackets in a sealed and clean environment until the patient is ready for bonding. Its new look Enhances your patient presentation.
Kit Contain 5 to 5 Upper and Lower brackets.
Call us today to customize your own kit or adding your preferred bondable tube.
- Made from Monocrystalline Alumina.
- Unique ceramic material for unmatched aesthetics.
- Lowest profile and rounded top shape for unmatched comfort.
- Rounded entry and exit of slot for lowest friction.
- 15-degree downdraft on tie wings for safe ligation.
- World’s proven mechanical bonding base for excellent bonding strength and easy de-bonding.
- 45% less friction compared to other clear brackets.
- Round slot base to enforce wing strength.
- A mushroom base for superior mechanical lock.
Brackets Color code are:
U Centrals - U Laterals - U Cuspids - U Bicuspids
L Incisors - L Cuspids - L 1st Bicuspid - L 2nd Bicuspid
Rebonding a Bracket:
- Make sure bracket is not damaged.
- Carefully remove any excessive adhesive from the base.
- Apply porcelain primer “17-411-100” to the base.
- Follow the regular bonding procedure.
- Never remove ceramic brackets while the wire is in the slot.
- Using a debonding plier "18-435", grasp the bracket mesiodistally at the base and twist gently to remove.
- Use an adhesive removing plier if some ceramic is left on the tooth.