Phantom LP MBT/Roth .022 Individual Bracket
- Polycrystalline Alumina Bracket.
- Extremely low profile for maximum patient comfort & less occlusal interferences.
- Round slot base technology to reduce bracket fracture.
- The base is treated with a special coating to achieve excellent bond retention.
Brackets Color code are:
U Centrals - U Laterals - U Cuspids - U Bicuspids
L Incisors - L Cuspids - L 1st Bicuspid - L 2nd Bicuspid
Rebonding a Bracket:
- Make sure bracket is not damaged.
- Carefully remove any excessive adhesive from the base.
- Apply porcelain primer “17-411-100” to the base.
- Follow the regular bonding procedure.
- Never remove ceramic brackets while the wire is in the slot.
- Using a debonding plier "18-435", grasp the bracket mesiodistally at the base and twist gently to remove.
- Use an adhesive removing plier if some ceramic is left on the tooth.