Limber, Copper NiTi X-Broad Form Lower.016 - 35° - PK/10
- 2 mm wider in the canine area compared to the broad form
- A true super elastic wire with thermoelastic shape memory.
- Generates more consistent tooth movement as the wire is active longer in the optimal force range.
- Offered in multiple transformation temperatures to provide the right wire for your unique case.
- The higher the temperature transition (TTR), the lower the relative forces delivered by the wire.
- The lighter forces exhibited by the copper-nickel titanium and its high flexibility, allow these wires to be engaged in
cases with moderate to severe tooth to tooth misalignment.
- Longer clinical activation promotes reduced chair time and greater durations between wire changes.
- Independent testing has shown that the copper-nickel titanium wire demonstrates maximum unraveling of crowding
over a period of time, when compared to nickel titanium and stainless steel.
- The addition of copper has been known to increase corrosive resistance and control the hysteresis width.
- Use 35°C Copper when Medium force levels are needed.
- Wires come with 2 stoppers.