- A true super elastic wire with thermo elastic shape memory.
- Generates more consistent tooth movement as the wire is active longer in the optimal force range.
- Offered in multiple transformation temperatures to provide the right wire for your unique case.
- The higher the temperature transition (TTR), the lower the relative forces delivered by the wire.
- The lighter forces exhibited by the copper nickel titanium and its high flexibility, allow these wires to be engaged in
cases with moderate to severe tooth to tooth misalignment.
- Longer clinical activation promotes reduced chair time and greater durations between wire changes.
- Independent testing has shown that the copper nickel titanium wire demonstrates maximum unraveling of crowding
over a period of time, when compared to nickel titanium and stainless steel.
- The addition of copper has been known to increase corrosive resistance and control the hysteresis width
- Use 27°C Copper when higher force levels are needed